May 2, 2011

Blueberries and Star Fruits

Hello, blog. It's been a while. What with juries right around the corner and a gargantuine Christian Heritage final looming over my noggin, I haven't been paying you much attention, which is rather unfair of me. I admit, I have found other ways of distracting myself from the awesomeness that is the Church from 1545 (Council of Trent) to 1891 (merging of the Particular and General Baptists), but that's no excuse for what I'm about to do. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life outside of school, and I regret dear blog, to inform the general public (the 7 of you trusty bloggers who are following my hodge-podge musings) of the exciting happenings of my life outside of the practice room while using your domain and web address. So sit back, relax, and GET OVER IT!

Now that that is over with, here's what I actually spent my time doing this weekend:

Thursday was a very, very long day for me as I attended 2 concerts on top of my already full day of classes. As terrible as that sounds, I suffered quietly through 2 hours of fantastic music sung by Baylor's Chamber Singers at 7th and James Baptist Church. You'd have to be an idiot to ask the address of that church. Just sayin'. Then me and "The Group" went to 3 Spoons to celebrate and unwind; but mostly, we went for the yogurt. It's delisssssh.

Friday morning I woke up super-early to watch the Royal Wedding with my lovely future roomie, Miss Rheagan! What a beautiful wedding; I enjoyed every minute of it! And I don't even like weddings all that much! Fun fact: Catherine's dress looked EXACTLY like my mom's wedding dress. Sort of. My mother's dress had lace all the way down the skirt and train, and her bodice didn't dip down to show cleavage... I'm not sure how I felt about that on Kate's dress. Later that night, "The Group" went to this Mediterranean restaurant our music theory teacher suggested to us. It was really sketch but really yummy! Here's photo evidence:

Aren't we so cute?
Anywhooooo... Afterward we made the dangerous trek to none other than... (surprise!) 3 SPOONS!

All that you need to know about the exciting rest of my weekend is that I studied lots and went to 3 Spoons a few more times. I really should be embarrassed about that, but for some reason, I'm really not. It's DELICIOUS!

Now I absolutely have to get back to studying the history of Christianity.

BYE FRANCIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment