May 10, 2011

Unpacking

Whew, what a day! I managed to wake up super-duper late this morning (10:00) and therefore had to forgo my morning walk/jog. Sadness. But my day was slightly brightend when I walked to the kitchen and saw these:





A lovely, wonderfully-smelling gift from the boyfrann! Thanks, Dan! Anyway, as much as I would have liked, I did not get to ogle over my beautiful flowers all morning. I mean, my tummy was grumbling, so I had to eat at some point, right? So, for my very late breakfast, I nommed down on some OVER-NIGHT OATS IN A JAR!!! Let the pictures ensue.




Delicious, I know! After my oats began a day of unpacking, pretending to be unpacking, obviously not unpacking, and napping. Pretty un-productive day, as per usual. In the evening my mother forced me to take my youngest brother to baseball practice across town. Blech. So afterwards, I treated myself to one of these bad-boys:

What's in it, you ask? Simple, dear Watson! 1 frozen banana, lots of frozen strawberries, and some almond milk to liquefy it all. Pop it in the food processor and WHA-BAMMM! Instant frozen-fruit-thingy. Smoothie? I guess it's a smoothie.

Do you make your own smoothies? If so, what kind?

Please, kids. Keep it classy.

3 comments:

  1. everything about this makes me smile!!
    1. flowers! Daniel, you rock!
    2. nutella overnight oats! I wanna try them so bad! Were they really as delicious as Lee says? I'm dying to know!
    3.smoothies make me happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. overnight oats were good, but could have used a lot more nutella. I actually had to add honey to them because they tasted like... cold oats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha okey dokey. well, I'm trying them tonight/tomorrow morning...I think I'll add some strawberries to them, and see :)

    ReplyDelete