May 28, 2011

Bronze Goddess

Okay, okay! I apologize for not posting the afore mentioned adorable pictures of the BabyBrother. He played the part of "Hansel" in his little class play and had 3 lines!!! (That's pretty big stuff for the class jock!) So, instead of pictures of him in his adorable lederhosen, here are some pictures of the BabyBrother when he was actually a baby and, you know, not ten years old... enjoy :)

Look at da baby, how cute!
He was trying to eat me...
Last one, I promise!!!
Yep. That's the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile. We're officially awesome.

So, in other news, the BabyBrother had a baseball tournament today. Because sitting outside in 107 degrees with full sun is obviously my favorite thing to do (NOT), I told my father that I would be in attendance this weekend to nullify the other baseball parent's suspicions that I do not, in fact, actually exist. College student, for the wiiiiin! Thanks to the full sun and lack of shade supplied by trees or overhangs at the ball park, everyone in my family managed to get sufficiently sunburned, so now we are all miserable, hot, and sore beyond belief. Thank goodness for:

Chandler Farm Body Butter.
This stuff is literally a God-send. The second ingredient is aloe vera, but is has a lovely creamy texture an smells like lavender, so I'm not sticky and stinky with actual aloe vera juices.

Fun Fact:
~For the first time in my life I have managed to get the worst burn out of all the sunburns in my family. My charming madre, however, turned brown. Like, seriously. Brown. She can finally certify her claim to her Mexican heritage!!!*

Mantener elegante, mis amigos!!
 
*my mother is in no way, shape, or form Mexican. It's a joke, and if you don't get it, well too bad for you! Anyway, don't call her Mexican, she'll get offended. That woman is straight up German and prooooud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment