December 14, 2010

To Charlie

I arrived home today for Christmas break accompanied by my good friend Charlie. She's from Minnesota and is staying the night with me before she heads back home herself. Anyway, in attempts to entertain her in the really small, exceedingly boring town I call home, I took her to the local mall for some headband shopping. Our endeavors were highly successful and we left the mall pleased with our purchases and ready to tackle the world while wearing very classy head ornaments.

This is one of the headbands Chuck bought. Isn't it cuuuute?
Our day trip was ending quite successfully, when all of a sudden the merriment came to a screeching halt. We both bore witness to a sight that was so explicit, even Google search will not allow me to search for it in it's search engine.

We saw (drum roll) a butt crack.

And not just any 'ole butt crack, either mind you! It was some big, harry man who was leaned over the hood of a car, his shorts literally half-way down his backside. It is a good thing I had already eaten lunch, because that sight may have ruined my appetite.

So I beg of you, please make sure your pants are securely fastened around your waist before exiting your place of dwelling, lest you make poor college girls sick to their stomachs.

Really guys, keep it klassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment