December 31, 2010

They Call Me "Picasso"

So I've been home exactly 7 days and already I've managed to bore myself to the brink of tears. This is mostly my own fault seeing as how I refuse to do anything I'm supposed to, such as cleaning my room, or working out, or baking cookies, or doing anything at all. This past week, I've opted to take the lazy route and have sat on my own big, comfy chair in attempts to complete my journey down the path of getting nothing done. It was a successful trip.

Aside from being lazy, I have managed to do a plethora of other things this week. For instance, I watched the entire second season of Merlin on BBC. I baked gingerbread cookies from scratch. I went to Gringoes and ate my weight in green sauce. I painted my finger nails silver. And I also painted. Paintings. Like, on canvas and stuff. Like the profesional artists do, and stuff. They were Christmas presents for my best friends and are NOT for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment