December 11, 2010

The Switcheroo

Tomorrow I am officially moving out of this toxic waste dump known as 225 NoRo, and into a much better room downstairs. I pretty much can't wait. My roommate situation this semester has been slightly less than ideal, and I look forward to the day when I can sit at my desk and blog about senseless stuff without being incessantly stared at. Yeah, it happens.

Anyway, I get to meet my new roommate, Hanh, tomorrow. She's Asian. I know this because of her name and because I creeped on her Facebook profile. Hanh, if you're reading this, your profile makes you seem pretty cool, and since it's not tomorrow and I haven't met you yet, I'm assuming you're a fantasticly loverly lady!

P.S. If you haven't noticed, I am an expert Facebook creeper. I creep all the time. If you have a Facebook profile, I've probably creeped on you. If not, make one so that I can creep on you. Please and thank you.


This is my totally awesom desk with my nifty computer. When I move, I get to take this stuff with me. Isn't that nice of them?
So besides having to vacate my room by Monday, this week has been stressful because it is also finals week. The cool thing about finals in college is that most of them are not cumulative finals, so you don't have to study boat-loads of material for 7 tests. It's just a little spoonful at a time and is actually not as bad as it seems.

Tip #978435498 for Finals Week
  • Don't puke on the way to your first 9:00 final. You'll miss the final and then have to make it up in the afternoon and feel icky all day.
Yes, I know from experiance. And it was not fun. But I think the plague has passed and I will live. But because of my lack of energy and the absence of all forms of fluids from my digestive system courtesy of vomiting yesterday morning, I'm going to kill the sass and cut this one short. Have some klassy fun at your upcoming HOLYday galas!

No comments:

Post a Comment