October 29, 2011

Fall Findings

Okay, okay.  It's been forever since my last post, but cut me a little slack, October has been one heck-of-a-month. I'm going to spare you all the boring details about how much I practiced, how many hours of homework I completed, etc. and simply talk about today.

Today.
By far the best day I've had since moving to Waco. At 9:00 AM Amy picked me up and we drove off to the SLC to get in our usual Saturday workout. Then it was home to shower before we got back in the car and drove to Homestead Cafe. I diiiiiiie. Feel free to drool over the pictures that follow:

South of the Border Burger. This was my lunch selection. Artisan whole wheat bun with organic, farm-raised beef and fresh artisan jack cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, and a made-from scratch dressing. All served up with a side of freshly cut sweet potato fries. By far the best meal I've had in Waco.

Quesadilla Burger. This is what Amy feasted on. I'm not really sure what all is on it, but she claims it was simply heavenly, and I may have stolen some of the guacamole, and I may be able to say that it was divine.

So after lunch we ventured to Farm Day at the World Hunger Farm here in Waco. It was pretty neat, and I snagged two mum plants for $1!!! What a steal. If you want to hear more about our fabulous adventures in the Wack, you should check out Amy's Blog! B-T-Dubs, the title of that post is totally a quote from yours truly. You know, giving myself the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment