January 4, 2012

On the 10th Day of Christmas

My true love gaaaaaave to meeeeeeeee:

10 pictures of the fabulous "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake at my family's Christmas party this year! I got the idea to do a gingerbread nativity scene from this magazine, and it was not long before I was cursing the day I stumbled upon that magazine (note: if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the link, you'll see a tiny picture of what the nativity was actually supposed to look like.)

Please don't judge me too hard. I really did try on this project, I promise!

[[the nativity]]

[[mary and jo]]

[[wise man 1, camel, and donkey]]

[[donkey, wise man 2, and camel]]

[[we like sheeps]]

[[camel and wise man 3, who was not as wise as we thought, and committed suicide right after this picture]]
aka he got eaten by an impatient 5 year-old

[[o little town of bethlehem]]

[[what? I promised 10 pictures, didn't I?]]

[[my experiments in digital photography]]
[[christmas wreath for mi madre]]

No comments:

Post a Comment