January 31, 2011

Banana-Grams

It's been a long semester. (The semester started 3 weeks ago.) It's been a long semester.

So I apologise for my prolonged absence from the blogging world. Honestly, how can blogging compete with 5 hours of theory homework, mountains of diction transcriptions, and the entire French language??? Anyway, it is T-25 minutes until the start of my next class (Christian Heritage) and I'm at the classroom early because my good friends Amy and Megan abandoned had to be other places that did not involve eating lunch with me. So Charlie Ann and I waded through the oceans of sorority girls and managed to grab a bite before being trampled by Kappas screeching "OH! MARY JANE IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!!" To some, thirty minutes can seem like a lifetime...

On a much lighter note, I eat breakfast every morning with my good friend Jennifer. She is really goofy. And she is really loud. But mostly, she has this red hair that should be in shampoo commercials. Because it's that awesome. It looks a bit like this:

But that's not the most important part (Jennifer, if you are reading this, please ignore that last statement!!) The most important part is that sometimes we play Frisbee in the dark, sometimes we are really loud, and sometimes we leave bananas on our other good friend Daniel's desk before theory class. He loves bananas. Especially the really green ones that are impossible to open. Which is why Jennifer and I have decided to make his daily banana-grams a tradition (see what I did there???)

Anywho, we started an unofficial sorority. It's a no Ugg, no Northface sorority. More to come later. Class is about to start now so I had better go.

Keep it klassy y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment