May 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

ROAD TRIP!


zane being his zany self! pun totally intended :)

sunset.

me and shelbs lookin hot on the deck.

austen and daniel's man-date to the water. guess who got caught creepin?

 no words will ever be able to describe the awesomeness of these two pictures.

shelbs and daniel.
so cute.
my beautiful bestie :)

they were smiling because i "have bad ass off-roading skills"--zane harrington

austen and zane being 5 and building a sandcastle.
These photos were all taken on my weekend trip to Galveston with my Baylor besties! We had such an amazing time, and all of us really enjoyed getting to see one another before leaving to our separate corners of the world. If you want to see more pictures or just like creeping on me and my friends, be sure to check out my sweet friends Emily and Amy's blogs. They were much more camera-happy than I was this weekend, and I hear they took some more awkward photos of yours truly #myawkwardlife

No comments:

Post a Comment